Wednesday 23 December 2009

Joy to the World...........



   Bailey  loves snow!


I had such a beautiful email yesterday from someone newly following my blog. Thank you so much and to everyone who has added their name as a follower too. I had an idea for the new year to share monthly projects as I know some of my friends find it hard to find inspiration or even the motivation to pick up a brush on a regular basis. This will be a great commitment for me to also paint a suitable subject each month! I will think about setting up a link to the project zone and send invitations to those interested  in 2010.........lets see how many terrific paintings we can create next year!



 Its impossible to feel anything but happy with wonderfully energetic pets  around. I live in the most beautiful countryside and see new ideas for paintings every single day..........


What colours would you use to paint this scene........?


Have a wonderful Christmas!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Jean - I've made it in. Beautiful pictures and I put paint to paper yesterday for the first time for weeks. What an inspiration! Thank You x

Kat Farmer/van Hookens said...

beautiful pictures, are these paintings? they are fab...

Jean Haines SWA, SFP said...

Hi Sue,how lovely to see you here. I hope this means you will be painting non stop now in 2010!

Jean Haines SWA, SFP said...

Hi Kat

These are photographs to show where I get my inspiration from. I may share paintings of these scenes later on.......