Monday 4 January 2010

January 2010 Watercolour Challenge




It is so lovely recieving feedback on my blog and hearing how everyone is finding my thoughts inspiring. I would like to set a challenge to open the New Year and if this works follow it up with some monthly warm ups to keep our brushes moving.

This week will see us taking our Christmas Cards and decorations down. Everything we do in life can be fun and an inspiration for us to pick up our brushes.

So to start the challenge without a clue as to what it is I would like you to do we start with........

January 2010 Watercolour Challenge


Step 1) Choose one card or decoration that really has made you feel happy each time you looked at it over the Christmas period. Don't think about it  as a painting. Just think about why you like it and what it has meant to you.......

More later after you have found your favourite choice!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Ok Jean, I have my ornament which does have lots of meaning to me....... but it's been packed away in it's box to come home. I will dig it out on Thursday when I'm back home and be ready for the challenge.... cant wait to get my brushes wet!

Jean Haines SWA, SFP said...

The hardest part of this challenge is choosing something so you are already on a winner Deebbie, I have chosen mine too so will add the next step soon waiting for you to get home to join in!