Saturday 21 August 2010

November 2010 : South Africa

From my book " How to Paint Colour and Light in Watercolour "

Having returned from my trip  to Norway I just realized my next time away will be in South Africa so I will have the opportunity to gather even more wonderful images there. My visit will be in November 2010 following book signings,workshops and exhibitions in U.K.

I know this will see a change in direction of subjects and it will also follow my fully booked "Africa" workshop which takes place in October of this year.

My life is so rich,full of so many  fabulous moments and people. No wonder my art is always happy and exciting for me to work on because I never have the chance to feel bored!

**********************



3 comments:

Marie Theron said...

Hi Jean, is there a program available for your South Africa tour? Where can we see it?

annell4 said...

Yes, your work reflects your happiness!

Cynthia Schelzig said...

Wonderful posts about your trip to Norway...sounds like it was a great success. I just received your book from Amazon in Germany...I could not put it down:)
What an inspiring book with wonderful art. Thank you.
Cynthia Schelzig