Thursday 14 April 2011

Painted Escapes,Four Seasons Hotel, Hampshire

 Watercolours in Spring

Grape Hyacinth in Salt Experiment

It has been a really busy week with  fully booked watercolour workshops taking place which is why my blog has been so quiet. The three individual sessions were

Watercolours With Life
 Spring Flowers
Purrfect Cats

Each day flew by so fast as the end of each days workshop drew near far too quickly. No sooner were  the doors opening  to welcome everyone than it was time to say goodbye again.Which is why I am now holding new two day seminars twice a year.

On each session this week as always  I have met the most amazing artists of all levels. There have been some very special moments that have been completely magcial and each day has left me yearning to  paint even more.Which really is the aim of each session.To turn on artistic buttons and have everyone racing not only for their paintbrushes when they leave but eager to try new techniques on a large number of subjects.

The hardest part of each workshop is explaining that I have no further one day workshops planned at the moment. My Autumn schedule is yet to be decided depending on my exhibitions and ongoing projects.

At this moment in time there are places available at Four Seasons Hotel for my new two day seminars which include a welcome evening  at the hotel and four indivdual seminars capturing the essence of subjects in a wide range of exciting techniques.These personalised sessions aim to allow time to work individually with everyone attending. They take place on 26/27/28th April 2011 and are in the most beautiful of relaxing locations.Which is why they are called " Painting Escapes".

http://www.fourseasons.com/hampshire/


It has been a truly memorbale week and I thank everyone for  not only attending my workshops but for making each one very memorable and incredibly rewarding. I think 2011 really is going to be a year full of  amazing paintings and successful results.

**************


No comments: