Sunday 17 April 2011

"Watercolours With Life" Exhibition Opens Today in Surrey

THE WEY GALLERY 
GODALMING
Surrey UK


Opening today from 1.0 p.m -3.0 p.m
Everyone Welcome

After all the hard work of painting and  putting the collection together for my " Watercolours With Life" Exhibition at theWey Gallery in Godalming,Surrey the day had finally arrived for the opening.

The gallery have been a delight to work with due to their professional attitude. Months previously the collection was discussed follwing the initial invitation from last year for me to show in 2011. Planning ahead in detail down to invitations,subjects to be in the exhibition and promotion for the event has been an ongoing and enjoyable process.



I  visited the gallery on Friday of this week just to check everything was  in place  so that there wouldn't be any last minute glitches and there were none. Together as an artist I have worked with the gallery so that  today will be one to enjoy and I cannot wait for the moment when I walk through the doors for the opening.

 I would highly recommend a visit to the Wey Gallery. They showcase a wonderful  variety of art and are located in the heart of  Godalming, a really quaint town in Surrey , UK.

"As an independent gallery we strive to offer an exciting mix of Paintings, Original limited edition prints, Sculpture and Ceramics by new up and coming talent along with modern masters, including Craigie Aitchison CBE, RA, Sir Peter Blake RA, Sir Terry Frost and John Hoyland RA."

If you are there this afternoon from one to three I look forward to meeting you. All the art in my show will be online to view from the opening of the preview. 



*************




No comments: