Thursday 5 May 2011

SWA,Society of Women Artists 150th Annual Exhibition 2011


SWA, Society of Women Artists
150th Annual Exhibition 2011
Mall Galleries,London., U.K.


"Flying Colours"
Part of my collection at the SWA Society for Women Artist 150th Annual Exhibition.

Yet another busy week is flying by. I have had meetings with a gallery where I will be showing my work later this year,agreed to be included in a Summer Show and worked on an exciting feature for a leading art magazine. I have still found time to write my second book which is really so exciting. I cannot sleep at times for thinking about the new approaches in watercolour that I am dying to share.

This week news has been reaching artists who had submitted work for the SWA,Society for Women Artists 150th Annual Exhibition. I was thrilled to recieve a very excited message this week from an artist who has been to my workshops for some time and has been accepted. I have been encouraging them to submit as their work is wonderful. In fact hearing about others getting in is so thrilling especially if you have had a small hand in their art journey. This is exactly what sharing and holding workshops is all about,other emerging artists success.    

To recieve word that someone is happy because of you is not only a wonderful moment but a part of life I  never take for granted.

Congratulations Sue!

I can't wait for the show to  open  and see all the fabulous work on display.

I have several paintings in the show as all my work was accepted. I am really honoured because I know the standard is very high as each year the talent increases. I will be demonstrating during the exhibition on  Thursday 7th July, 2011 and will be there all day. Everyone is welcome so please come along and be sure to say Hello if you do!

**********


No comments: