Saturday 24 September 2011

Addicted To Autumn

Honesty Seedheads



I have no idea why this time of year makes me feel so excited! I just love walking in the country lanes and looking for treasure to paint. Berries,nuts, all kinds of colour combinations in the autmnal leaves as they begin to turn to hues of gold. It's magical!

My garden is full of interesting architectural shapes as seeds are adorning long stems of flowers  coming to and end of their season.

It's so fantastic to have such a rich source of  subject material at hand and my enthusiasm is at a very high with endless energy to paint each gorgeous new sight I see.

Most of my friends are making negative comments that Winter is on it's way and yet Autumn has only just  begun. I am going to enjoy it every single day while it is here.

I hope you do the same!

**************


My next exhibition will be in Odiham at The Frame Gallery and will include beautiful Autumn scenes and glowing Autumn colour. More details will be shared here soon.




2 comments: