Tuesday 6 September 2011

Amazing Ways With Watercolour DVD

Amazing Ways With Watercolour DVD

I have received several emails this week asking how to purchase my DVD
" Amazing Ways With Watercolour"

If you are interested it is available from Townhouse Films via this link and they will send anywhere in the world with free postage and packing.


The DVD covers many approaches as to how I work minus a preliminary sketch,  showing techniques  and  how I use them  for a variety of subjects including cockerels,dogs and racehorse.

You can see a clip of my DVD via this link......


Thank you to everyone who has already bought a copy and sent me such wonderful feedback. I had no idea it would be so popular worldwide and I am absolutely thrilled!


3 comments:

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

Excellent video, I've watched it over and over. Jean's love of watercolor and enthusiasm shines on this video.. I highly recommend the video, and I was also quite pleased with the service at Townhouse films.. so order from them with no worries.

Sandra Busby said...

I ordered mine today :0D

Vickie said...

Thank you for the notice of the free shipping offer. Unexpected! I have ordered my DVD of "Amazing Ways with Watercolour" and look forward to receiving in the USA.

Can you tell me where you purchase your deep well palettes? I have researched my usual art supply sources and have not come across a palette of this kind. I do get tired of colors spilling out of the shallow wells on my palettes.