Monday 12 September 2011

Watercolour Workshops 2012


Whilst my watercolour workshops for 2011 are fully booked my new dates are now available for  sessions and locations in 2012.

Those on my email workshop list will be notified and I will be announcing the  themes and news of each session on my blog soon.

A lot of thought and energy  goes into every workshop  with an aim to make it the very best  day ever and one that is filled with inspirational information in a fabulous  working atmosphere. Each one day and two day workshop will be very special. This is because I know 2012 is going to be the best art year of my life to date for reasons that I will share at a later date. It is all very exciting!

Please can I suggest to all artists who are interested in attending my workshops,could you book as early as possible. They do fill very quickly and spaces are limited to ensure a great day is had by those who come. I don't squeeze as many people into a room as possible for financial gain. All artists have a table each with personal space to move and enjoy painting. There is plenty of room to be close to me when I am demonstrating and everyone can hear exactly what I am saying for each brushstroke.

This means my classes are smaller and personal but on this I won't budge because a quality day is what I aim to give on all counts including the coffee and tea breaks! We have goodies in store!

Please email me on jeanhaines@hotmail.com if you wish to hear the workshop dates by email personally and as soon as possible.

2012?

It's going to be a year when YOUR dreams come true.Lets work on that together!


*******************

1 comment:

Lana Manis said...

Jean, do you do online workshops? I'd consider signing up for an online class since I live in the states.