Saturday 29 October 2011

Current Exhibition at The Frame Gallery

I visited the Frame Gallery in Odiham this afternoon to deliver two new paintings and was thrilled to see how warm my new collection looks as Autumn colours filled the walls  with a fabulous feeling of energy and bursts of vibrant colour.

I met a wonderful couple who had missed my recent demonstration at Fleet Art Society and it was lovely to hear how much my use of watercolour is enjoyed. 

I took several photographs of a few paintings to share on my blog for artists and friends who have been unable to visit the gallery. The display has changed periodically due to sales where paintings have had to be taken immediately so the show is evolving each week.

"Autumn Gold"
The warmth and light in this watercolour of honesty seedheads sadly isn't captured in this image.



"L'Energie D'Automne"
Unfortunately there was a delay in this piece being exhibited but it is now on show and looking wonderful!


"La Danza"
This lively painting greets you as you enter the gallery.

It has been so wonderful to hear the feedback on my current show. I love that comments have included the diversity of subject matter as I do love painting absolutely everything!

*************************



2 comments:

Brotesdeternura said...

Thank you very much for sharing your exhibition with us, whom we are far but very present. Congratulations on your success. Grace

Brotesdeternura said...

"L'Energie D'Automne" in the exhibition looks wonderful! It really has a special power, I can not stop looking at it. Grace