Tuesday 18 October 2011

L'Energie D'Automne : The Frame Gallery,Odiham

L'Energie D'Automne

I wish I could share my new collection for the Frame Gallery in Odiham, Hampshire offline and not via a computer screen.The  fluidity in some of the pieces has left me feeling so wonderfully happy and relaxed.It's impossible not to see the Autumn light and not wish to paint the gorgeous subjects that are facing me each day.

I have blackberries growing in the  lanes by my cottage, hawthorn berries hang from laden branches and beautiful Honesty seedheads just seemed to magically fit into this composition. The piece has an energy to it which is hard to define hence the title.

I will complete this painting and deliver it to the Frame gallery to be part of my Autumn Show which opens next week.

I will share more details and paintings on my blog and my web site soon

*************

I will be sharing the winning painting of the September  Challenge soon but needed to catch up on my gallery work first!

3 comments:

BrandNewStudio said...

ExcellentWorks
GoodCreations

Brotesdeternura said...

In Spanish we say "sublime" but I find no English translation to express it. I mean, this painting would be excellent, admirable, the highest of its kind. An exquisite mix of three paintings of yours that we have seen, united in this great work with autumnal colours . The energy of the Fall, looks very good on you. Good luck at de Frame Gallerie. Grace

Ingrid Ormestad said...

You have captured the glory of Autumn in this beautiful painting Jean! I adore Autumn, I feel very passionate about the lovely rich colours. This painting makes me fee happy just to look at it! Good Luck with your exhibition! :)