Tuesday 18 October 2011

Watercolour Workshops 2012 UK

Floral Fusion

I have the latest update on my workshop schedule for 2012 and  need to  share the news that there will be no Hampshire, UK, Autumn programme for workshops  held by me in UK next year. This is due to the fact I will be travelling in USA and France and running a weeks course at Dedham Hall in September 2012.

At present there are  only a few places available for my sessions next year.

June Watercolour Workshops 2012
Only two places available on each one day session

I have spaces in June and a few places on the Watercolour Masterclass which will be held  in April next year. Please check my web site for full details.

Watercolour Masterclass
Only Two Places Available

For anyone interested the Masterclass is deliberately being run as a very small group. The timing allows artists attending to arrive  on the first morning and stay over for the second day. This means accomodation may only be needed for one evening. Whilst it  commences at  11.0 a.m it will  close at five on the first day followed by a  meal in the evening to get to know  each other and discuss where we all are in our art journey. When I demonstrate I rarely have the luxury of time to get to know everyone individually which is why this special class is being arranged. The second day starts early but closes at three to allow artists time to return home. There is work to prepare before attending the session and after class attention with work to  carry out in the  comfort of your own home or studio. The seminar is aimed at stretching the artist in a way to not only set, but achieve goals also. At the time of typing this blog entry I have two places available and  further details can be found on my web site.

Evening meal and working lunch provided in the fee.

 *****************************

I would  dearly love to hold more workshops to accomodate everyone who wishes to come to one of my sessions.The problem is  that unless I allow myself time to paint and experiment consistently my own art loses momentum. As I write,demonstrate and exhibit I need studio time for my own art career.

I have become aware that the interest in my workshops has continually grown  over the last few years and is beginning to grow even more which is so wonderful. I really appreciate everyones' enthusiasm in my style. I am aware as my exhibitons and gallery  work becomes more demanding the time I have to share in workshops is growing less and less.

So please if you want a place on one of my workshops in 2012   take the opportunity to book now as  once the places have all gone there is will be no other dates now until 2013.

My Art Society bookings for 2012 are also fully booked but I am taking details of Art Societies who wish to book for 2013.

It seems amazing that  with no major advertising I am at a point where I have very little workshop places available for 2012 before the end of this year. If you are interested in  being contacted with dates for  future events and the 2013 schedule when it becomes available next year please email me on



*****************************

1 comment:

lupus said...

¡Wow...! ¡Fantastic watercolour....¿ Congratulations.

Greatings,

Enrique.