Tuesday 22 November 2011

Christmas Exhibition 2012 , Hampshire , U.K.

Christmas Magic 2012

CHRISTMAS EXHIBITION
THE FRAME GALLERY
ODIHAM
Hampshire


This year has been one of the most magical in my life. I have met the most incredible people on my workshops and at art society demonstrations. I have  loved writing my new book and am thrilled to be working in my new studio.

At this time of year I always love to paint for Christmas Exhibitions and I am delighted to share the news that I have a collection of new watercolours available at The Frame Gallery in Odiham during  December while their Christmas Show is running. I will warn everyone who likes my work in advance that this is not an exhibition so paintings will disappear as and when they are sold.

I have a lovely selection and am launching my new subject of "Swans"  at this event. The atmosphere is perfect with paintings of snowdrops in falling snow so a visit to the gallery would be really worthwhile.

My paintings will be delivered this week and on show very soon.

If you would like to have more information on prices and when the collection will be displayed please ring  the gallery

 Tel No. 01256 701082

No comments: