Thursday 15 March 2012

Jean Haines Kolinsky Sable Brushes

Jean Haines Personalised Kolinsky Sable Watercolour Brushes.


I was approached last year to have my own product range and at the time declined the offer. I already use the best paper available. I love the manufacturers watercolour ranges that I have fallen in love with over the years and the only area I was curious about was the possibility of having my own personalised brush range. Mainly because everyone who attends my workshops wants to use mine!

I am going to be very honest. Having products with my name on isn't really of high importance to me but owning wonderful brushes of a very high quality is. I  took time to look into the brushes available and  know I will never change my mind about working with only the best brushes possible to  enjoy using and to gain the most beautiful effects.

Over the years I have tried so many makes of brushes especially when travelling and living abroad. The bottom line is I adore sable.  And only the best which to me has to be Kolinsky. 

I had an opportunity to  have a set of watercolour brushes personalised of my own and after much testing will confess I now love my range so much that I took my time in mentioning I have them.  But they are now available from my online shop on my web site.

They could sell for more but my goal is to allow artists who know me to use the same brushes as I use but at a reasonable price. For this reason my favourite brush sizes are now available as a set at only £39 .50 per pair as an introductory offer. Everyone who has attended my workshops and demonsrations will  know how much I love my brushes and I love using these.  You can see them in my new DVD which will be out in April this year and watch how I enjoy working with them.

A few words of advise. I always look after my brushes well.  I never leave them standing in water and they last me a very long time  which makes them a wise investment for my art.

I only have a limited stock available as a trial period so please if you are interested order quickly to avoid disappointment. I made the decision to have this set  to celebrate the launch of my new book and DVD rather than as a long term product range.

 Brushes Available from


***************

No comments: