Thursday 15 March 2012

The Wey Gallery May 2012

Last Years Solo Exhibition


Last years solo exhibition at the Wey gallery  in April 2011 was so successful that I ma delighted to have been offered a solo this year which will open in May.  I have been working on a fabulous new collection of watercolours that until now have been keep very much under wraps in my studio but soon  images will be on show in a variety of promotional events.

Paintings from my book and DVD will be in the exhibition along with gorgeous new subjects and   collectible favourites. My new cockerels are glowing with life and energy, the horse racing scenes are full of action and my sheep collection for this year is absolutely,vibrantly full of colour.

My blog has fallen quiet because I have several exhibitions this year, each is going to be very unique.

The Wey Galley in May is going to hold a Private Preview and celebrate my second solo event at the gallery and more!

Everyone will be welcome.
Full details will be on my web site shortly.


No comments: