Monday 11 June 2012

An Artists Journey " Solo Exhibition" 2012

"An Artists Journey"
Solo Exhibition, June 2012
The Frame Gallery
Odiham
Hampshire

My weeks are getting so busy that it is almost impossible to keep up on my blog. This photograph was taken at the Private Preview of my solo exhibition " An Artists Journey " which runs until the 28th June 2012 at the Frame Gallery in Odiham,Hampshire.

Please call the gallery directly for opening hours as Jan the owner is away this week and the exhibition is open at different times.

Full details can be found on my web site but the solo show is a wonderful success with red dots appearing regularly.  The first painting I believe to sell was the owl on the invitation, a favourite of mine and it has gone to a terrific new home along with one of my landscapes of Venice from the same show.

In the photograph are Jan the owner of the Frame Gallery,myself after a week of three private previews and lindsay a fabulous friend of mine who alos bought a copy of my book which I had just signed.

June has been a fabulous month so far, can it possibly get any better? I think it can!


1 comment:

Susan Roux said...

An Artists Journey? Wow, that sounds just up my sleeve.

Best of luck with the exhibition. Your busy sounds like a good busy.