Saturday 23 June 2012

Frankel in The Lead Lyndhurst Gallery Summer Exhibition 2012

"Frankel in the Lead"
73cms x 92.5cms
Ascot 2012

Lyndhurst Gallery Summer Exhibition 
August 2012

This painting has been greeting me as I walk into my studio each day. I cannot take a really brilliant photograph of the this watercolour  and capture the immense sense of movement in the piece. The strength of Frankel as the winning horse completely overshadows the other jockeys chances of gaining the winning position.

It is definitely a moment in time where skill wins on the day.

This painting is part of my new collection of horse racing watercolours that will be available during the Summer Exhibition of the Lyndhurst Gallery this August.

Early viewing is advised.

For full details please contact the gallery via this link

No comments: