Wednesday 6 June 2012

Hot,Hot,Hot!

 Today saw my "Seeing Red" workshop and it certainly was full of vibrant colour! It was fabulous to feel so much enthusiasm in the room and the day passed far too quickly. I loved seeing the variety of subjects appear as the session evolved from the mornings introductory exercises.

We had flowers, cockerels, dogs, pigs, portraits, birds and landscapes flowing through the afternoon period and I have to admit I am so lucky in being able to meet such terrific artists in each new group.

Everyone attending was invited to The Frame Gallery after my workshop for a glass of bubbly to celebrate my book launch and view original art from my book which is currently on display for my solo exhibition  "An Artists Journey". It was a superb way to unwind after an inspirational days painting.

Tomorrow I host the last of my June workshops and this is taking the form of a Summertime theme.

It really is a  gorgeous week this week but I am beginning to think  mine all are!

A special Hello to Vivian, the duckling awaits my brushes!

For full details of my exhibition at the Frame please use this link

No comments: