Tuesday 26 June 2012

New Card Designs: DOGS!

"Best in Show"
Series of dog card designs

Coming SOON!

I thought I would give a heads up to my blog followers that new card designs are being added to my online shop on my web site. All of my previous designs have sold out and I am happy to share the news that fabulous new collections are about to be made available.

There is already a feathered collection including cockerel and pheasant plus my SFP,Society for Floral Painters, Collection which is now ready to purchase online.

Coming soon are gorgeous dogs to celebrate my new show at the Dogs in Art Gallery in Stockbridge,Hampshire, July 2012  which is going to be an amazing exhibition. 

And there are some beautiful owls in a new selection also.

All the sets are sold in packs of four. They can be used as greeting cards,for special occasions and they look wonderful framed.Suitable as sets for gifts too!

You can order online from





No comments: