Friday 15 June 2012

SWA,Society of Women Artists: Watercolour Demonstration.

Morning Light
Cover of "Atmospheric Watercolours"

I am delighted to share the news that I will be demonstrating my watercolour techniques during the SWA, Society of Women Artists Annual Exhibition 2012 which takes place at the Mall Galleries in London .

Full details regarding the exhibition and how to become a member can be found on the SWA web site


My watercolour demonstrations will be on Thursday 5th July, 2012 at 11.30 a.m and 2.00 p.m.

I have loved demonstrating at the Mall Galleries for the last two years and am really looking forward to my July session which will be my last for a little while as I will be taking a break at that time next year due to my own diary of events being so full.

So if you missed me at Patchings and at last years show this is the time to make a date and visit!

Everyone is welcome!

The Mall Galleries are stockists of my new book so it is a perfect place to buy a copy if you are in the city!

No comments: