Saturday 30 June 2012

Watercolour Collection and Delivery
Friday 29th June, 2012

After a wonderful week attending the Private Preview at the Mall Galleries this week for the SWA,Society for Women Artists Annual Exhibition 2012 , life got back to normal very quickly yesterday with the preparation and organisation for my next exhibitions.

My day started with signing books for the Stockbridge Gallery who will be selling original art work from my book  and fabulous new dog watercolours during my exhibition there which opens next week. 

New art needed to be  delivered to the framers for my August show in the Lyndhurst Gallery in the New Forest and the last pieces needed for Stockbridge were ready for collection. The Wey Gallery in Godalming have almost sold out of my recent exhibition pieces so a fabulous new horse racing painting was urgently delivered first thing and will be on show this weekend. I am currently working on a exciting new collection which will be delievered there soon. My watercolours to be on show at Stockbridge needed collecting and delivering along with my new card designs and books for my "Fur,Feathers and Florals" exhibition there.

Looking back it was a full day of adminstration and my organisational skills were really put to task but somehow everything magically fell into place.But I am very grateful to a superb courier company who know me well and handle my pieces with great care. Without them I would definitely be lost!

So once the paintings were carefully loaded for transportation I completed uploading the images of  each watercolour to forward to the gallery for their web sites. And then there were Press releases to write and I am still working on an art feature.

I have been contacted regarding promoting an art product too. This weekend I have so much I could still  work on.But my heart is definitely with my brushes so today that is exactly what I am going to do. 

Paint with glowing colours!

Full details of my new exhibitions can be found on my web site

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ignore the siren voices that take you away from your brushes and do what you do best.