Tuesday 12 February 2013

Patchings 2013

"Over my Shoulder"
Owned and on display at Dedham Hall

Patchings 2013
Jean Haines Watercolour Demonstrations

I have some very exciting news regarding my demonstrations at Patchings this year.  I will be  at the festival on three days starting on the Thursday with a demonstration for Search Press my publisher. This will take place in the Search Press marquee at  12.00 p.m. You will also be able to see me in the Search Press marquee on Sunday at 12.00 pm  for my second demonstration with my publisher.  If you haven't been to Patchings before it is well worth the visit. I couldn't tear mself away from the inspirational stands last year and seeing all your favourite products in one location is the icing on the cake!

I am thrilled to share the news that I have been invited by Patchings as a special guest artist for their own marquee to celebrate their  anniversary.  I will be in the Patchings marquee on the Friday morning. Full details of this day will be available soon.

A little tip for newcomers to the event. You need to purchase tickets for demonstrations and they are very low in price but please buy yours as soon as you arrive. Last year I met wonderful visitors who were so disappointed as they had missed out. Tickets had all sold  out to see me so quickly.

 Dates for your diary

Thursday 6th June 12.00 pm Search Press Marque
Friday 7th June.   10.00 a.m    Patchings  Marquee
Sunday June 9th   12.00 p.m.  Search PressMarquee

Please  come and say Hi if you are there, I will be happy to sign books and meet you in person. Last year was so fantastic I can't wait to go back! 

Patchings willbe updating their web site shortly.


No comments: