Monday 2 September 2013

Jean Haines Watercolour Workshops 2014 :UK

"Kingfisher Blues"
Sold

WATERCOLOUR WORKSHOPS 2014

I know everyone has been waiting for my 2014 watercolour workshop programme and I am thrilled to share the news that the details will be going out this week. Initially it will be sent to everyone on my workshop contact list. There are some fantastic sessions available including two day animal workshops and themed inspirational days.

Due to working on my new book, as well as taking workshops abroad, places next year will be limited in number.  So please book early when you recieve the workshop list to secure your place. I have special days  available for artists who have never been to me before, which means everyone will attending will be with me for the first time. For artists who love coming back time and time again there are some very exciting new sessons!

2014 is going to be a very wonderful workshop year.


****************

For artists who wish to  be on my workshop contact list please email me as soon a possible  on jeanhaines@hotmail.com

No comments: