Tuesday 10 September 2013

Workshop Update USA, UK, AUSTRALIA

 Autumn Treasures on my Easel

  Its' the time of year when my golds and reds come leaping off my palette as I aim to capture the beauty of Autumn. As a rehead its natural for me to love this time of year when all autumnal colours seem to tempt my eye as an artist. Here is an update on my international workshop news.


 2013 USA Autumn  Workshops New York, Texas and Mexico
Please note all workshops in USA have been fully booked for some time and the waiting lists are  closed.

2014 UK  Workshops
My PA Christine is now handing the many requests for my 2014 UK workshops. Please be patient as the demand for places this year has been record breaking, especially with overseas artists who wish to  book next year. If your name is not on my workshop email list  please contact me NOW on jeanhaines@hotmail.com

2014 Italy Workshop
This wonderful weeks course is fully booked and will celebrate the launch of my book "Atmospheric Watercolours" being launched in Italian.

2014 Australian Workshops
I am delighted to have been invited to several locations on Australia next year to take workshops. I will be in Frogs Hollow for the artists who missed my workshop this year due to my broken ankle. I will also be visiting other locations in Australia as part of a book signing tour.  If you belong to an Art Society and wish me to hold a workshop near you please contact me on jeanhaines@hotmail.com.  I am especially interested in visiting Sydney so please get in touch .

2015 USA Workshops
My book launch tour in 2015 has now been confirmed and I will be in new exciting locations in USA. I will release further information at a later date but all bookings will be made via the USA Art Societies hosting the workshops.


************************

No comments: