Sunday 24 November 2013

Wey Gallery Christmas Exhibition 2013

"Dramatic Win"
Horse Racing Scene
Original Watercolour
Price on Request

Wey Gallery
Christmas Exhibition 2013
Godalming
Surrey

This stunning gallery set in the heart of Godalming is one of my favourites and my solo shows here for the last three years have been highly successful. For this reason I am delighted to be participating in the Wey Gallery 2013 Christmas Show. I have an exciting new horse racing scene "Dramatic Win" that bursts with energy and life included in the exhibition. There is also a gorgeous kingfisher entitled " King of the River" and a selection of  my new waercolours for this galleries' special seasonal show.

Early viewing is advisable especially for the above painting which has created a lot of interest already.

For full details please contact the Julie or Claire at the Wey Gallery via this link 



No comments: