Wednesday 4 December 2013

Christmas Gifts 2013

.
Christmas Gift Collection 2013

My online shop is really busy at the moment with wonderful orders flooding in for Christmas Gifts. Please can I remind everyone that if you want any of my products in time for Christmas orders need to be in this week and for overseas please order straight away.

 
"Atmospheric Watercolours"
 
I have signed copies of my books available "Atmospheric Watercolours" and " How to paint Colour and Light in Watercolour"


 
 "How to Paint Colour and Light in Watercolour"


I have two DVDS available. "Amazing Ways With Watercolour" and " Watercolour Passion"



"Amazing Ways with Watercolour"



 "Watercolour Passion"


Finally I have a wonderful collection of  personalised watercolour brushes including my new Size 12 that was launched and loved in USA on my current tour.



 Gorgeous Wash Brush in a superb mix  that is  incredible to work with.

 
 My watercolour brush sets. Size 10 and a rigger

The wonderful new size 12. This is sheer joy to work with and well worth waiting for!


To purchase please order online via


Happy Christmas!

No comments: