Wednesday 11 December 2013

Frogs Hollow Artists : Brisbane 2014



FROGS HOLLOW
Brisbane 2014

 This is just a reminder to all artists who missed this years' workshop due to my accident.  There will be a special, free, three day workshop for you at Frogs Hollow on November 26/27/28th November 2014.

I have sent an email to everyone who missed this course but in case you haven't recieved it I thought it would be wise to share the news here as well.

Please confirm with me if you will be attending. I cannot wait to return!

jeanhaines@hotmail.com

*************

Please note: The weekend course at Frogs Hollow for new artists is currently fully booked but I am considering extending my stay, if possible, to open doors for the artists who are disappointed at missing a chance to book in Brisbane next year. 

Thank you so much for all the lovely messages this year, this is one of the reasons I was determined to return to Australia next year and I am thrilled to be able to do so.


No comments: