Tuesday 26 April 2016

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly



"Happy Family"
or

" The Good , The Bad and The Ugly" as this was a rather raced painting.
I think it is healthy as artists to show "Our best",
 our "Not so best" 
and "The paintings that got away" by not making the grade !

 Actually I should call the above painting " Baby Its Cold Outside" because the weather here in UK is freezing. Yesterday apparently was World Penguin Day and I missed it.  It is very strange how I never seem to miss the special annual cake or chocolate days but I did miss this one, which is a shame as I love painting penguins. So a day late, here is the penguin family I painted complete with new fluff ball at the parents feet.

I am working hard on future tour organisation and replying to many wonderful invitations from Art Societies wishing to host my events, which is so terrific. I would love to come everywhere and to everyone but physically that isn't possible. But I do look at each location and if it is possible try to work out a way to get there. Right now I am looking ahead to 2018.

To USA artists wishing to know where I will be next year here is my planned schedule.

February 2017
New Orleans ( Open for booking )
Arizona  ( Bookings open in July 2016 )
Florida ( Open for booking )


October 2017
Vancouver
Seattle ( Open for booking )
Oregon.


**********************

3 comments:

Terry Krysak said...

I love this watercolor, very spontaneous and loose.

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

I checked your website, and there's nothing listed for Feb 2017 in Florida... can you include a link? I'd love to see you in person, I've been a huge fan for years and years.

Joanne Abbott said...

So funny to come across this the good the bad the ugly...i just used the same term to describe the stages of a painting and how all paintings go through that ugly phase. Just thought funny