Tuesday 22 August 2017

A Brush With a Woman : Solo Exhibition opening on 1st September, in Hampshire UK

"Keep On Running"
Hare in Watercolour
H67cms. x 87cms.
£625

From my upcoming solo exhibition 

" A Brush With a Woman"
at
The Frame Gallery 
Odiham
Hampshire 
UK

My solo exhibition opens on 1st September and the preview event will be a terrific celebration of my new collection. 
Everyone is welcome, I will be happy to sign books and the event starts at 5.30 until 8.00 p.m. 

Please contact the gallery for your  preview invitation.


And please let them know if you have favourite subjects you are interested in. I'm afraid there is , as always, only one hare and this is it. My favourite hare to date as the eye is lovely when you can see the full painting close up and this piece is in a gorgeous frame!

Gallery and exhibition details via this link,



******************




No comments: